Tracts for Children
Reaching children with the Gospel message is fairly easy if they attend church on a regular basis, but what do you do about the children that show up for a special outreach such as Trunk or Treat, children’s carnival or other children’s event. I think there are two steps that should be included in all children’s outreach events. First information should be handed out to all parents with information on the church and inviting them to visit. Secondly Christian tracts for children should be handed out to each kid.
Tracts made just for Kids
Here at Memory Cross we have developed a number of Gospel tracts for children. Each of them incorporates our four panel fold that children love and and the images and messages are kid friendly. Here are a few the tracts for children:
- Karate Tract – contains the salvation message with images of karate children. This Gospel tract for children was designed for parents with kids active in karate. The message is simple and the design . . . kids just love.
- 1 Corinthians 13 – Known as the love chapter this origami tract for children incorporates Scripture memorization, craft or coloring activity, teaching about love and a tract children will share with others.
- Do you know how much God loves you? This children’s tract incorporates the Christmas story of Jesus birth but has become popular year round.
- The Roman Road Tract – available in English and Spanish. This Gospel tract for children walks them through God’s plan of salvation using Scriptures from the book of Roman. Because it is a coloring craft activity it has become popular on mission trips who’s focus is on children.
- Tract based on Wordless book – Gospel tract that kids can decorate that tells the salvation story. You can use it as an outreach tract or to teach the children God’s plan of salvation.
- The Picture Gospel – wordless tract for kids designed for mission trips to countries that we don’t have translations for. The tract is designed along the lines of the Wordless book but updated for children today.
- John 3:16 – This brightly colored tract simply displays this verse: For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- ABC Memory Cross is available in a jungle and sports theme – It presents the plan of salvation in a way children can understand.
- ABC’s of becoming a child of God – presents the Gospel in a child friendly way.
We receive comments every week. Here are what a few have said:
These are so clever! I took several bundles on a mission trip last summer and the kids were fascinated . Even the kids in our own church love these and go through the whole cycle of unfolding and revealing several times. I highly recommend these Memory Cross creations.” – Cheryl Mathews
“I had a blast “playing” with my package of sample Memory Crosses! What a fun design, well constructed, and a very unique way to share the Gospel.” – Christie Inocencio
“Absolutely the coolest thing! What a way to catch someone’s attention and while they are studying how it’s made – the Holy Spirit is quietly working on them! What a wonderful tool!” – Sandy Voskan
If you would like to receive a free sample fill out the form to the left. If you live in the United States we will even pay for the shipping. If you live outside of the United States we’ll send them out for free buy you will need to pay for the shipping. Also check out our store where we have hundreds of cool ways to share the Gospel.