Home » Halloween
Category Archives: Halloween
Halloween, a day of mixed feelings for many Christians, offers a tremendous opportunity for evangelism. What other day do so many children come in contact with followers of Jesus Christ? Trunk-or-treats put on by churches are packed with kids and their parents from the neighborhood and 41 million children still trick or treat, knocking on the doors of Christians. Wouldn’t it be awesome if each of those kids received a Gospel tract or an invitation to visit a local church?
There is an increasing number of creative Halloween Gospel tracts that let children know God loves them available. I’ve included some at the bottom of this post. One of the questions I’m asked is do tracts still work or am I just wasting my money? Isaiah 55:11 says: “It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it” NLV. Because Memory Cross produces so many Halloween Gospel tracts we receive emails from those who have read and responded to the Gospel through our tracts and besides do you ask that question about the candy you buy trick-or-treat? Which has more potential for good in a child’s life?
The video below is the story of a couple whose lives were changed as a result of receiving a simple Gospel tract. If you doubt that God’s Word can change lives I hope you’ll take a few minutes and watch the video.
Halloween offers a tremendous opportunity for evangelism
Could 41 million children really be touched by God’s Word at Halloween? Based on the information I could find there are about 116,000 churches that hold a trunk or treat each year with an average attendance of just under 200. If those numbers are correct then there are 23 million children and parents who could be given a Gospel tract this Halloween! That’s a big number and handing out a Halloween Gospel tract at a trunk-or-treat is really simple. Along with a piece of candy hand out the tract or a flier with information inviting them to visit your church.
Handing out Halloween Gospel tracts for Trick-or-Treat
The other opportunity for Christians is to distribute tracts for trick-or-treating. Neighborhood kids knock on your door and along with candy hand out a Halloween Gospel tract. Kids actually prefer the tracts because they are something different. If the kids are younger, parents will usually go through the candy and see the tract. That’s it, nothing hard or scary and you’ve just given a child and their parents the Word of God. It’s now in God’s hands. I do encourage you to pray silently for each child you come in contact with.
Halloween Gospel Tracts to consider
There are a lot of options available, from traditional Halloween Gospel tracts found at your local Christian bookstore to the more creative. One of the things that attracted me to Memory Cross when Pastor Andy Lambert showed me the design was how creative it was so I’ve included our Halloween tracts for this year and also one from Let the Little Children Come. They also share our passion for presenting the Gospel to kids in fun, creative ways.
How Do Memory Cross cards work? Watch the video and find out
Halloween Gospel Tract – Take the Quiz
What could be better than free candy?
Super Hero Halloween Gospel Tract
Halloween Bible Tract that kids can color
Halloween Gospel Tract for kids
Each of these tracts has space to write a personal note or put the name of your church. For orders of 500 or more, the name of your church can be printed on the card. For more information visit our website.
Pumpkin candy holder for Halloween
This creative Halloween Gospel tract shares God’s love for children while holding their candy. For more information visit their site.
Do you have a favorite Halloween tract? Be sure to share it in the comments box.
After researching available Halloween Gospel tracts for children we decided to create one more. Our goal was to create something that both kids and adults found fun and that shared a little of God’s Word. We also left space on the last panel for a personal note or room to write in the name of a church.
New Halloween Gospel Tract for Kids
The Halloween Gospel tract has four panels. The first panel challenges them to take a quiz. When found in a bag full of candy who is not going to open it to at least look at the next panel.
On panel two we came up with five questions. The first three are about Halloween. Q1 – When did kids start trick-or-treating? 1975, 1900, 1600. Q2 – How many miles of Candy Corn are sold? 10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 miles? Q3 – How many pounds of candy are bought at Halloween? 10 million, 100 million or 600 million pounds. The next two questions start a transition to the Scriptures: Q4 – How many hairs are on your head 5,000, 50,000 or 100,000? Q5 – How much DNA is in your body? 1 mile, 1 million miles or 10 billion miles?
Panel 3 provides the answers: Q1 – Kids first started trick or treating around 1600. Q2 – 105,000 miles of Candy Corn are sold each year. Enough to go around the world 4.25 times. Q3 – 600 million pounds of candy are bought each year during Halloween. That is a crazy number! We need a movement to hand out healthy snacks, but I digress. Q4 – The average person has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on their head. The number depends on the color of your hair. Q5 – You have 10 billion miles of DNA in your body, over 1 trillion cells. If it was stretched out there would be enough to go to the sun and back 61 times. That is a crazy number and I did find several different numbers but the most reliable websites used this number or something very close.
You started from two cells, one from your dad and one from your mom with half your dad’s DNA and half your moms. The two cells joined together and started to follow the unique DNA code that is you. They multiplied, created cells that make your hands, eyes, ears, hair… Finally creating 1 trillion cells. To me, that is a miracle made by God,
The card ends on panel 4, before folding back to panel 1 to start again. Panel 4 of this Christian Halloween tract says: You are a miracle and loved by God and then goes onto share two verses: John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” and Psalm 139:15 “thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I know it.”
There is space to write a personal note or put in the name of your church. Finally, there is a link to our site if they would like to know more about developing a relationship with Jesus. On that page, we share a couple videos and link to a site created by The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
This Halloween Gospel Tract for children is available in packs of 24. More information can be found by clicking on this link. If ordered before September 25th it can also be customized with your church’s name or message with a minimum order of 500 pieces. Click here for more information.
Halloween is really a unique time. Kids come knocking on your door or visit a trunk or treat, looking for something sweet. Along with the candy give them something that could possibly change their lives forever. You never know how God’s Word is going to impact someone’s life. The video below shows how one small act of giving a Gospel tract changed this couples lives and the lives of those they knew.
Memory Cross also makes a number of other Halloween tracts for kids that can be found on our website. Love to hear your comments about this new Halloween Gospel Tract.
Trunk or Treat Ideas for 2016
Trunk or treat has grown in popularity as churches have found it a very effective way to reach out to the community. Here are a few ideas that will help make your Trunk or Treat more fun and effective.
Plan Ahead. Determine how many cars you need and get people to sign up ahead of time. If more people show up that will be great, but you don’t want to run out of treats and you don’t want the parking lot half empty.
Get as many people involved as possible. Most trunk or treats were started by youth groups or the children’s ministry but to make it as successful as possible encourage other groups to get involved.
Have live music. Get your praise band or members of the choir to put some music together. A concert will encourage people to hang around.
Use a Nintendo Wii or Xbox, projector and screen, and a dance game. Kids will enjoy imitating the dancers on the screen. I could not find any Christian Dance games for the Wii, but here is the dance revolution bundle on Amazon. If you use it preview the music first. There will be some that is not appropriate for a Trunk or Treat. If you know of a Christian dance program for the Wii or Xbox put it in the comments box.
Serve food. Hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza are a good choice because you can quickly cook more if your crowds are larger than you expected.
Include games. They don’t have to be games specifically for Halloween, just something the kids will love playing.
Have a craft area. Many kids enjoy creating something and a craft area makes a nice addition to most trunk or treat festivals. Memory Cross has created two coloring cards for trunk or treat that can be colored and embellished with stickers but also lets the children know about God’s gift.
Have a welcome table. Use it to let people know what is going on and costs if any. Make up a flyer in advance that tells them something about the church and the activities that are coming up. If you have another event coming up print up tickets that and put a complimentary pass on it, good for the whole family. Even if you are not charging for the event it is a great way to encourage them to come back and visit.
Show a movie. Look for one that is around an hour. Usually kids have school so getting them to stay for 2-3 hours may not work.
Have a pumpkin decorating table – If your church is also selling pumpkins set up a table with the mini pumpkins, I believe they are called Jack Be Little pumpkins, paint, markers and stickers and let the kids decorate the pumpkins. Kids love this activity. If your church is not selling pumpkins you can buy them for around $1.00 each and probably work out a discount on a large quantity.
Collect email addresses. Have a prominent sign up where parents can put their email to find out about other things going on at the church. Have a check box that lists categories they might be interested in such as worship, children’s activities, scouts, daycare etc.
Share the Gospel. Hand out a Christian trunk or treat tract that ties the candy into the great gift that God is offering all of us along with a flyer that lists activities that parents might be interested in.
Promote, Promote, Promote. Create flyers and posters to put up around your community. Send an announcement to local radio and TV stations and newspapers. Post on Facebook and online communities. Send a flyer home with the children of your church and ask them to invite a friend. If you have daycare at your church send a flyer home with each child.
If you have other suggestions let us know. We always appreciate the comments.
Shop Memory Cross Halloween Tracts on Amazon
This year there are more churches than ever holding Trunk or Treats so I decided to put together 7 ways a church could reach children who attend their trunk or treat with the Gospel.
- Have several cars hand out Christian tracts. They need to tell the Gospel story but also something that children love. At Memory Cross we have created tracts for trunk or treat that are available on our website, but other companies have also created tracts that you can us.
- Consider handing out a Christian children’s book. This can get pricy if you have hundreds of kids but talk to your Christian bookstore. They will often cut a deal on a large order.
- Hand out information on your church, worship services and other activities that children or parents might be interested in.
- Set up a mini movie theater and show a short Christian video. There are several at I Am Second including Bailee Madison and Bethany Hamilton.
- Have plenty of adult volunteers around with name tags that are available to answer any questions that children or adults might have.
- Have your praise band play Christian Music.
- Have a welcome table set up where parents can register their kids. Ask parents for their email address so you can keep in touch with them about upcoming events.
Remember the children and adults are there to have a good time so sharing the Gospel needs to be incorporated into the strategy. Your goal should be to convince them to come back and visit your church at other times and give them a few things that they’ll value that also share the Gospel.
Memory Cross has created a number of Halloween Tracts for Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat. We’ve put together a video that shows how our cards work.
They may be purchased from our store.
If you have other trunk or treat ideas, post them below.
Halloween Gospel Tracts – Fun Tracts that Kids Prefer to Candy
Halloween has become one of the best times to reach children with the Gospel. There are an estimated 41 million children that will trick or treat this year.
Memory Cross has created fun Halloween Gospel Tracts that children prefer to candy. Each card has four panels and is designed to create an infinite loop. Watch the video at the bottom of the page to see how it works. Children and their parents are amazed at how the card never stops folding. The design captures their attention so they’ll fold it multiple times trying to figure out how it works and as they do they’ll read the salvation message on the Halloween tract and since parents look over what their kids receive they’ll take a look at the Halloween tract also.
Besides giving God’s plan of salvation most cards also have a place on the back to invite the parents to visit your church.
Here are what a few people have said about Memory Cross Halloween Gospel Tracts:
- “Love this product! Our church does “Trunk & Treat” in the fall, kids were so excited to receive candy but took time to look at the Memory Cross that I handed out.” – Penny Ott
- “We used the Memory Cross Halloween cards for our Trunk or Treat. When we use regular tracks for children they would often get thrown away without being read. This gets children to want to look at them and read them.” – Tina Baughman
- “I’ve used many a tracts to spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have found this to be an incredible tool.” – Constance Revels
- “Memory Cross has the most creative tracts that I have ever seen.” – Holly B
- “Your Memory Cross ministry is so over the top, I can’t even explain the powerful tool your cards are.” – Brenda
- “Our church has experimented with tracts in the past at various children’s outreach events. Most of them get tossed aside and never read. The one tract that seems to captivate the attention of the kids (and parents) is the Halloween Memory Cross card. It is creative, innovative, and most of all biblically sound and gospel-centered. I want Christians to realize the treasure they have in this product for child evangelism. There is nothing better.”- Derek Combs Pastor Jessieville First Baptist Church
Halloween Tracts for Children, Halloween Tracts for Kids
At Memory Cross we are committed to helping you reach children with the Gospel through Scripture memory cards, Bible story cards and Gospel tracts for kids. Our Halloween tracts for children compare the gift of candy to God’s gift of salvation. They are fun, creative and positive. On the back panel they either provide online resources or have a space where you can stamp the name of your church. Memory Cross Halloween Gospel Tracts can be given to your trick or treaters, handed out at a trunk or treat at your church or used as a craft activity.
If you would like to receive a free sample just click the link below. You’ll only pay $3.00 for shipping and handling. Besides Halloween Gospel Tracts Memory Cross makes Crafts for Sunday School, Christian Tracts and Bible Memorization cards, each using the four panel design that never stops folding. If you would like to see all the cards we produce visit our store today. We also have added a Amazon store. If you prefer to shop there click on the following link: Halloween Tracts.
The video below shows how this card folds.
How to Use Halloween to Increase Attendance at Your Church
Here is a simple and inexpensive way to invite a lots of people to visit your church this fall. Create a flyer that lists everything going on related to children’s ministry and ask members to give it to their trick or treaters along with candy. That’s it. It does not have to be anything fancy. Something put together with your word processing program and run on a copier will work.
What makes it so effective?
- First very few churches are doing this so you won’t be cluttering up the kid’s trick or treat bags.
- Every parent will look at it as they go though their kid’s candy
- The cost is cheap. You are not paying postage and there is no requirement on the kind of paper it needs to be printed on
- The number of children that you can reach can be significant. As an example suppose you have 100 members who are willing to hand out flyers and on average they give out 20. You just invited 2,000 kids to your church! How many times a year do you reach this many kids outside the church? Plug in your own numbers to see how many children you can potentially reach.
If you decide to try it here are a few suggestions to make your flyer as effective as possible.
- Make the heading as powerful as you can. Write several potential headings and ask people to tell you which they like best. Remember to write it based on a parent who has young children and is NOT presently going to church. This is who will receive most of the flyers. If your heading is not strong they will pitch it. You have about 2 seconds to capture their attention so keep it short and powerful.
- Highlight or emphasize key points. This could be benefits or things the children might be interested in at church.
- If your church has a preschool or after-school program include this information. They may not be ready to visit your church but may be interested in your preschool or after-school program.
- Make the flyer kid friendly and keep it short. I recommend a half page which is 5.5 x 8.5. If you are printing in color use bright colors.
- Include a couple testimonials from members with children. This can be the most powerful thing on the flyer. Include their pictures if possible.
- Include the church website and if you have a video with reasons parents should take their children to your church include that.
- Add a QR code on your flyer. Over 50% of smart phones are now equipped with a QR code reader. If your video is on YouTube then it is probably already mobile enabled. I recommend sending them to webpage that includes a video. You can create a QR code for free at this site.
- Review the flyer for the following: spelling, readability, persuasion to take action, and that it is written from a non church member standpoint.
- Remember you are not selling. You want people to read the flyer and say: “wow I want to check this church out. My kids and I could benefit from becoming involved there.”
You’ll find this to be an effective way use Halloween to increase attendance at your church. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, post them in the comment section.
Halloween is just around the corner and it can be the single largest evangelistic outreach for Christians in America. What other day of the year do are there millions of children knocking on the door of Christians asking for a treat? Statistics I found say there are 41 million trick or treaters between the age of 5 and 14 and 1.1 billion pounds of candy given away.
What do you think the odds that those 41 million kids knock on at least one follower of Jesus? What if that one follower gave them a Halloween Evangelism track that also invited parents to visit their church? A recent study found that 82% of unchurched would consider visiting a church if invited. This same study found that 98% of church members never invited even one person in a given year.
That could easily be changed at Halloween. During every day of the year except Halloween Christians would have to be proactive to share their faith, which a lot of people are uncomfortable with, but during Halloween kids ask you for something. Go ahead and buy some of the 1.1 billion pounds of candy but also give them a Halloween evangelism tract or an invitation to visit your church.
Some will respond. If the number that responded is 1% that would be 410,000 families either visiting church or responding to the Gospel. When Abraham was pleading for Sodom he asked God if he would spare the city for 50 people, finally saying he would not destroy the city for the sake of 10. If Christians united in their desire to reach the lost at Halloween and only 210,000 people were saved is that worth the effort and expense? Suppose only 105,000 respond? What if the number is 52,500? What if only 26,250?
Jesus last commandment found in all four Gospels is “Go and make disciples of all nations” – Matthew 28:19. Let’s take advantage of the opportunity which Halloween offers us.
There are many Halloween evangelism tracts already printed and ready to buy. A few even have a spot to include your church’s name and information. Here is a link to some of the Halloween Gospel tracts available:
Halloween Gospel Tracts
- Amazon – If you already shop on Amazon and if you are a Prime member you can find hundreds of Halloween Gospel tracts with free shipping.
- Christian Book – They have a wide selection of Halloween evangelism tracts from a variety of companies.
- Memory Cross – Origami Halloween tracts, many with room to put your church information. See the video below that shows how each tract works.
- Let the Little Children Come – I’m a big believer in making Gospel tracts creative because they capture attention and are far more likely to be read. I think Memory Cross cards are the most creative, but then I work there. The other company that incorporates the creative use of paper to share the Gospel with children is Let the Little Children Come. Be sure to check out their products.
- Crossway – While they don’t (as of this writing) have tracts specifically for Halloween they do have well written child friendly Gospel tracts.
- Moments with the Book – They have the best selection of KJV tracts. If you love that version check out their products.
The final option is to create a small card that tells what your church has for children and youth activities and invites the parents to visit. It is more work, takes a longer lead time and is a little more expensive but is more effective. Memory Cross can help you with the printing and design of your card. The lead time is about two weeks. Click here for more information.
If Jesus has changed your life and you want to share the Good News with others then Halloween is one of the most effective times of the year. Simply drop a Halloween tract in with your candy and pray that God uses it to change lives.
I have included two videos below. The first shows how each Memory Cross card folds and the second video is the story of someone whose life was changed because of a simple Gospel tract/invitation.
If God has put it on your heart to share the Gospel with children this Halloween then there are a number of trick or treat Bible tracts available written specifically for kids that you’ll want to check out.
Halloween is the one day of the year when children knock on their neighbor’s doors asking for a treat. Along with candy handing out a simple Halloween Gospel tract, especially one that also invites parents to visit your church can be an effective way to let children know that there is a God and that he loves them and has a plan for their life.
I realize that Christians have differing views on Halloween and whether to avoid it, join in the activities or use it as an evening of evangelism. Personally after reading the history of Halloween I find many of the customs are either directly Christian or have been taken from Christianity. It has been mixed with elements that are not Christian just like Christmas so in my mind I’ve decided to use Halloween to plant seeds that God could use to further his kingdom.
When Paul was in Athens he found common ground with those who were worshiping other gods and used it as his starting point to talk about Christ. Acts 17:22 -23. Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.
If you are unsure which way God is leading you, read the Bible and pray about it. For those who want to share the Gospel with children at Halloween here are a few trick or treat Bible tracts for kids that are worth checking out. First a disclaimer, I’m a partner in Memory Cross and involved in the creation of Halloween tracts for kids, so I’m biased and I do receive compensation if you choose to purchase a Memory Cross trick or treat tract for children. Having said that we work very hard to create relevant and engaging tracts that kids will want to keep and read over and over again.
With every tract we make we follow the following guidelines:
- Make sure the tract gets kid’s attention and engages them. If it does not get their attention it will be discarded without even being read.
- Make it something kids want to keep. We do this through the unique design, images and wording.
- Create Halloween tracts so they presents the Gospel in a kid friendly, positive and loving way. They do not have to present the plan of salvation but if it starts a conversation, opens a door, or makes kids want to know more then a seed has been planted. With most of the trick or treat tracts there is a space for you to invite parents to visit your church. Hopefully that is where children will come to understand who God is and accept Jesus as their savior and become a disciple of Jesus.
Favorite trick or treat Bible tracts for kids
This Halloween tract shares the Good News in four panels that make a never ending loop. The copy is as follows:
- Happy Halloween. Have you heard the Good news?
- God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- For God so love the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. – John 3:16 ESV
- I have come that you may have life and have it to the full – Jesus (John 10:10). Come visit us this Sunday and there is space to either stamp the church name and address or hand write it. If you are ordering before September 30th you can also get it printed with your church name if you order 250 or more cards.
Free Candy Halloween trick or treat Bible tracts for Kids
This trick or treat Bible tract asks the question what could be better than free candy? That is what Halloween is all about. Just dress up in a costume, say trick or treat and get free candy. What could be better than that? God’s love.
Panel 2 says: “God loves you. He sent his Son Jesus to earth to die for your sins so that you can have eternal life.
Panel 3 says: “That is the greatest and sweetest gift in all the world and all you have to do is accept it. Invite Jesus into your life and ask him to forgive your sins. Simply say this prayer and long after the candy is gone Jesus will still be by your side.
Panel 4: “Lord Jesus I know I have done wrong and need your help to do right. I believe that you died for my sins and that you are alive today. I want to be like you and I want you to be Lord of my life. Please forgive me. I invite you to live in my heart. I will obey you and live for you the rest of my life. There is space to write the name of your church or other message.
These are just two of the trick or treat Bible tracts for children that we’ve created. To see the entire line of Halloween tracts, visit our store and pray that God may use all of our efforts to build His kingdom and bring children into a relationship with Jesus.
Here are a few other resources worth checking out:
Memory Cross has a new Halloween Gospel tract for children that makes evangelism simple.
Halloween is the only day of the year when children knock on your door and ask for a treat. With this new Halloween Gospel Tract for children you’ll not only give them something that is really “cool” but let them know that God loves them. Kids love candy, but candy won’t change anyone’s life, at least not for the better, but Jesus can. Here are some interesting statistics:
- Eighty two percent of people would consider visiting a church if asked.
- Ninety two percent (92%) of church members never invite one person in a given year.
- Two thirds of people are willing to receive information about a local church.
- Most people come to church because of a personal invitation.
Memory Cross’ new Halloween tract is a creative way to share the Good News with children while inviting the parents to visit your church. The copy on each panel is shown below.
As you can see this evangelism tract for Halloween lets children know that God loves them, has a plan for their life and wants them to live a full and abundant life. On the last panel there is a space for to write in the name and address of your church and a link in case children or adults want to know more about following Jesus.
As Christians Jesus commanded us to go and make disciples. The first step is telling people about Jesus. In America 92% of people do not share the Gospel nor invite even one person to church. At Halloween if you have 25 kids knock on your door, you can let 25 children know that Jesus loves them and invite them to church.
Does handing out a Halloween tract make a difference? We are called to sow the seed. God is the one that makes it grow but every year we receive stories of children who have asked Jesus into their hearts and adults who decided to start visiting a church. You never know how God is working in someone’s life. The video below is one person’s story of how an act of kindness and tract changed her life, the life of her husband and those of their friends.
The evangelism tract for children can be used for trick or treat or trunk or treat. Either way it is a simple way to share the Gospel that children will appreciate receiving.
This is one of several Halloween Gospel tracts Memory Cross has created to share God’s love with children. They can be ordered below or by visiting our website where you’ll find our other Halloween Gospel tracts and order a free sample pack. You’ll pay $3.00 to help cover the cost of shipping.
Halloween is a tremendous opportunity to reach children with the Gospel and bring new families into your church. “Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” – Matthew 28:19.
Halloween will be here in a week and many churches held their Trunk or Treat on Sunday October 25, 2015. We decided to take our grandchildren to two Trunk or Treats tonight. Both were packed. The weather was perfect which probably helped but I praise God for the huge turnouts.
The first church we visited was Community Bible Church in High Point and they had a good church marketing piece for Halloween. They probably have a membership of 2,000 or so. The children’s pastor, Dave Annan is a friend of mine and I saw his post on Facebook and decided to go. They had a children’s service at the beginning with music, entertainment and a message. There were so many kids there that there was not enough room in their sanctuary to hold them all. We arrived about 10 minutes late and could not even get into the sanctuary.
Afterwards they held their trunk or treat. If logistics can be worked out I recommend having a check in where you ask for parents email address if they want to keep in touch with what is going on at the church. In this case it would have been difficult since there were at least 1,000 kids and parents. They did the second best thing by creating a simple postcard that told about the children’s ministry and gave the website and phone number for people who wanted more information.
Church Marketing for Halloween
It was something that was simple, inexpensive and could be done by every church that holds a trunk or treat. Our church did not do that, but next year we will!
Another good idea that one of the members of the church I attend, Covenant Church United Methodist, did was to hand out stickers instead of candy. Kids had so much candy another piece meant little to them by the end but the last car had run out of candy and were handing out stickers. The kids were loving them because they were something different.
If you decide to hand out stickers Memory Cross has some of the best prices on stickers. You could hand out a sheet of stickers to kids for less than the price of a piece of candy. We also have some fun Halloween tracts that children are sure to appreciate which present the Gospel.
If you attended a Trunk or Treat did you find anything that was particularly effective? Be sure to post it below.
Here are a few pictures from our Trunk or Treat