Home » Evangelism
Category Archives: Evangelism
Memory Cross has a number of child evangelism tracts in English and Spanish. Each Gospel tract features a unique four-panel fold that makes a never ending loop. The video below shows how every Memory Cross tract folds.
ABC Plan of Salvation Evangelism Tracts for Children
This Gospel tract for children is designed to walk kids through the ABCs of becoming a Christian and is available in English and Spanish. It presents the Gospel in a fun, creative and relevant way that children understand using an origami design that makes an endless loop.
The copy for child evangelism tracts:
Panel 1: Admit to God that you are a sinner. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God and C – Choose to follow Jesus.
Panel 2: Uses John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not parish but have eternal life. It finishes with Anyone who chooses to follow Jesus can be saved.
Panel 3: Only you know if you are ready to become a Christian. When you are ready pray a prayer like the one on the next panel. Believe it with all of your heart and Jesus will never leave you. Everyone must choose for themselves.
Panel 4: Dear God thank you for loving me and sending your Son to die for my sins. I am sorry for my sins and receive Jesus Christ as my savor. Now as your child I turn my entire life over to you – Amen.
ABC Memory Cross Gospel Tract for Kids
The ABC Memory Cross Gospel tract for children is a simple and creative way to help children understand about becoming a child of God. The image above shows how this tract folds. The design is very unique which captures the attention of children. We don’t think that there is another Gospel tract for children that so fascinates kids.
The copy for each panel of this child evangelism tract is as follows:
Panel 1: ABC Memory Cross – ABCs of Becoming a Christian. A – Admit. Admit to God that you are a sinner. Repent, turning away from sin. (Acts 3:19). B- Believe. Believe that Jesus is God’s Son and accept God’s gift of forgiveness from sin. (Romans 5:8). C- Confess Confess you faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (Romans 10:9-10,13)
Panel 2: What Does the Bible Say About Becoming a Christian? God loves you (1 John 4:10). Sin separates you from God. Sin is choosing my way instead of God’s way. Sin separates people from God. (Romans 3:23) God sent Jesus so you would not have to die for your sins. Jesus died on a cross, He was buried and He rose from the dead (John 3:16)
Panel 3: Is it time for you to become a Christian? God’s Holy Spirit will help you know if you are ready to become a Christian. If it is that time, pray a prayer such as the following…
Panel 4: Dear God, I know I have sinned and that my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God, please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life. Thank You. Amen.
This child evangelism tracts is written in English and Spanish. The information for the card is as follows:
Panel 1: The scene shows God having just created all things: the Earth, animals, man & woman. This illustration represents the perfect relationships that existed before Adam & Eve (the first man & woman) disobeyed God & sin entered the world. Before that terrible event, there was no sin (wrongdoing) to separate God & mankind.
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” – Genesis 1:27 (ANIV)
- “I [Jesus Christ] have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. “ – John 10:10b (ANIV)
Panel 2: The scene shows the man & woman (representative of us all) separated from the loving embrace & security of God by their sins (wrongdoing.) Sin always separates us from God, because He is perfect & can not look upon sin. In this illustration, sin is depicted as a vast fiery chasm, impossible to cross for the man & woman. They need help! God knows that, & sent His only Son (Jesus Christ) to die & pay (atone for) all of our sins. In so doing, Jesus created a “bridge” across which we can once again be reunited with the Lord God.
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” – Romans 3:23 (ANIV)
- “For the wages of sin is death” – Romans 6:23 (ANIV)
- “Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” – Hebrews 9:27 (ANIV)
Panel 3: The scene shows the man & woman (representative of us all) crossing the great wooden cross. Only by coming to the cross of Jesus Christ can our sins be dealt with once & for all. Only once that has happened, can we be reunited with the Lord God.
- “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.” – 1 Peter 3:18 (ANIV)
- “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8 (ANIV)
Panel 4: The scene shows the man & woman (representative of us all) reunited with the Lord God. We know from the Bible that it was the terrible cost of the Cross, which Jesus paid on our behalf, for our sins, which allows our sins to be dealt with, & which allow us free access back into the wonderful presence of the Lord.
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” – John 3:16-17 (ANIV)
- “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.” – John 5:24 (ANIV)
This child evangelism tract is available in English and Spanish and English and Haitian. Designed in black and white so that kids can color it while learning God’s plan of salvation. They are generally used on mission trips to Spanish speaking countries or Haiti but can be just as effective in reaching children in the United States.
God’s Plan of Salvation for Children tells the story of Adam and Eve who were once best friends with God but decided to disobey God’s commandments and became separated from Him. There is good news because that’s not the end of the story. Even though we sinned and became separated from God, He loves us and sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins so that we could have a relationship with Him again.
This is a simple tract, written so that younger children will understand. It is designed to start a conversation and give kids the basics.
The Roman Road Tract: Pathway to Life coloring card is a children’s Gospel tract that combines a craft project (coloring) while presenting the Gospel. This Gospel tract helps children understand God’s plan of salvation using verses from Romans. Scriptures from the book of Romans have been used for centuries to help people understand God’s plan of salvation. We have taken those verses and designed a tract that children can understand.
God’s Love Never Ends Child Evangelism Tracts
This simple child evangelism tract is designed to help children know that God loves them and that his love never ends. The wording on the panels are:
- Panel 1: God’s love never ends! – Psalm 136:1
- Panel 2: And He wants to be your friend – John 15:15
- Panel 3: So when you feel all alone
- Panel 4: Remember you are not on your own because … and then it flips back to panel 1
Memory Cross has created the Roman Road Gospel tracts in English, Spanish and English, Haitian Creole and English and Romanian and English. Each tract fascinates children with four panels that makes an endless loop. The video below shows how each tract folds.
The tracts are printed in black and white so children can use their creativity to color the card, which makes it much more likely that kids will keep and read them over and over again. They measure 6 inches by 6 inches so if you are taking them on a mission trips they pack easily into a suitcase.
After going on several mission trips and getting feedback from others who took these tracts on mission trips we decided to make them bi-lingual in Spanish and English, Haitian-Creole and English and Romanian and English. We found that most children in other countries are interested in learning English, and by including English on the tract allows children to learn God’s plan of salvation in English as well as their own language.
Another benefit we’ve found is that once children learn the tract in English they want to tell their parents and friends, so they become little evangelists spreading the Gospel. One of the most important things you can do on a mission trip is to let kids and adults know that God loves them, and Memory Cross’ Roman Road Gospel tracts are one of the most effective ways to do that.
Roman Roads Gospel Tracts
If you are going to a country that speaks another language we can translate the card into any language. It takes 3 to 4 weeks to produce a custom order. If you would like a free sample or more information on any of the cards we’ve included some information below.
Memory Cross makes fun and creative Gospel Tracts for mission trips. Each tract is designed using our exclusive endless loop design, which kids love. They are printed in black and white so it can be used as a craft project. The card is also in English along with another language which allows you to teach children that God loves them and has a plan for their life in English and their language.
If you are getting ready to go on a mission trip and will be working with children here are some Christian tracts that are worth checking out. Tracts are available in a variety of languages using the unique Memory Cross endless loop design. Most are black and white, allowing kids to color them. If you don’t know how the card works, watch the video. I think you’ll be impressed.
Gospel Tracts for mission trips in other languages
They are available in English, Spanish, Haitian-Creole, French, Romanian, Wordless and can be translated into any language with a minimum of 250 cards. Most cards are in English and another language. This allows people going on the mission trip to share God’s plan of salvation better with children. Many use this card to teach kids the English words, which really helps make the card special, plus kids will then go teach the tract to their friends and parents.
Here are a few of the tracts available for mission trips.
The Memory Cross Gospel tracts offer a hands on experience for children, which helps kids better understand God’s plan of salvation. Kids everywhere love the endless loop design, which they will continue to play with even after you leave. The card also makes a nice craft project allowing children to make it their own through coloring or stickers. Finally the Gospel is presented not only in their native language but also in English. Most children in other countries want to learn English and what better thing to learn in English than God loves them and has a plan for their life.
Most cards are in stock and will be delivered in less than a week with free shipping on orders over $50. Custom orders take 2-4 weeks to produce.
If you would like to receive a free sample add the item below to your shopping cart and use the code “Facebook” and we’ll pick up the freight or you can call us at 800-799-0260. If you would like to receive the samples in another language besides Spanish, let us know in the comments section.
To see all the tracts available visit our store.
Halloween is just around the corner and it can be the single largest evangelistic outreach for Christians in America. What other day of the year do are there millions of children knocking on the door of Christians asking for a treat? Statistics I found say there are 41 million trick or treaters between the age of 5 and 14 and 1.1 billion pounds of candy given away.
What do you think the odds that those 41 million kids knock on at least one follower of Jesus? What if that one follower gave them a Halloween Evangelism track that also invited parents to visit their church? A recent study found that 82% of unchurched would consider visiting a church if invited. This same study found that 98% of church members never invited even one person in a given year.
That could easily be changed at Halloween. During every day of the year except Halloween Christians would have to be proactive to share their faith, which a lot of people are uncomfortable with, but during Halloween kids ask you for something. Go ahead and buy some of the 1.1 billion pounds of candy but also give them a Halloween evangelism tract or an invitation to visit your church.
Some will respond. If the number that responded is 1% that would be 410,000 families either visiting church or responding to the Gospel. When Abraham was pleading for Sodom he asked God if he would spare the city for 50 people, finally saying he would not destroy the city for the sake of 10. If Christians united in their desire to reach the lost at Halloween and only 210,000 people were saved is that worth the effort and expense? Suppose only 105,000 respond? What if the number is 52,500? What if only 26,250?
Jesus last commandment found in all four Gospels is “Go and make disciples of all nations” – Matthew 28:19. Let’s take advantage of the opportunity which Halloween offers us.
There are many Halloween evangelism tracts already printed and ready to buy. A few even have a spot to include your church’s name and information. Here is a link to some of the Halloween Gospel tracts available:
Halloween Gospel Tracts
- Amazon – If you already shop on Amazon and if you are a Prime member you can find hundreds of Halloween Gospel tracts with free shipping.
- Christian Book – They have a wide selection of Halloween evangelism tracts from a variety of companies.
- Memory Cross – Origami Halloween tracts, many with room to put your church information. See the video below that shows how each tract works.
- Let the Little Children Come – I’m a big believer in making Gospel tracts creative because they capture attention and are far more likely to be read. I think Memory Cross cards are the most creative, but then I work there. The other company that incorporates the creative use of paper to share the Gospel with children is Let the Little Children Come. Be sure to check out their products.
- Crossway – While they don’t (as of this writing) have tracts specifically for Halloween they do have well written child friendly Gospel tracts.
- Moments with the Book – They have the best selection of KJV tracts. If you love that version check out their products.
The final option is to create a small card that tells what your church has for children and youth activities and invites the parents to visit. It is more work, takes a longer lead time and is a little more expensive but is more effective. Memory Cross can help you with the printing and design of your card. The lead time is about two weeks. Click here for more information.
If Jesus has changed your life and you want to share the Good News with others then Halloween is one of the most effective times of the year. Simply drop a Halloween tract in with your candy and pray that God uses it to change lives.
I have included two videos below. The first shows how each Memory Cross card folds and the second video is the story of someone whose life was changed because of a simple Gospel tract/invitation.
If God has put it on your heart to share the Gospel with children this Halloween then there are a number of trick or treat Bible tracts available written specifically for kids that you’ll want to check out.
Halloween is the one day of the year when children knock on their neighbor’s doors asking for a treat. Along with candy handing out a simple Halloween Gospel tract, especially one that also invites parents to visit your church can be an effective way to let children know that there is a God and that he loves them and has a plan for their life.
I realize that Christians have differing views on Halloween and whether to avoid it, join in the activities or use it as an evening of evangelism. Personally after reading the history of Halloween I find many of the customs are either directly Christian or have been taken from Christianity. It has been mixed with elements that are not Christian just like Christmas so in my mind I’ve decided to use Halloween to plant seeds that God could use to further his kingdom.
When Paul was in Athens he found common ground with those who were worshiping other gods and used it as his starting point to talk about Christ. Acts 17:22 -23. Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.
If you are unsure which way God is leading you, read the Bible and pray about it. For those who want to share the Gospel with children at Halloween here are a few trick or treat Bible tracts for kids that are worth checking out. First a disclaimer, I’m a partner in Memory Cross and involved in the creation of Halloween tracts for kids, so I’m biased and I do receive compensation if you choose to purchase a Memory Cross trick or treat tract for children. Having said that we work very hard to create relevant and engaging tracts that kids will want to keep and read over and over again.
With every tract we make we follow the following guidelines:
- Make sure the tract gets kid’s attention and engages them. If it does not get their attention it will be discarded without even being read.
- Make it something kids want to keep. We do this through the unique design, images and wording.
- Create Halloween tracts so they presents the Gospel in a kid friendly, positive and loving way. They do not have to present the plan of salvation but if it starts a conversation, opens a door, or makes kids want to know more then a seed has been planted. With most of the trick or treat tracts there is a space for you to invite parents to visit your church. Hopefully that is where children will come to understand who God is and accept Jesus as their savior and become a disciple of Jesus.
Favorite trick or treat Bible tracts for kids
This Halloween tract shares the Good News in four panels that make a never ending loop. The copy is as follows:
- Happy Halloween. Have you heard the Good news?
- God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- For God so love the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. – John 3:16 ESV
- I have come that you may have life and have it to the full – Jesus (John 10:10). Come visit us this Sunday and there is space to either stamp the church name and address or hand write it. If you are ordering before September 30th you can also get it printed with your church name if you order 250 or more cards.
Free Candy Halloween trick or treat Bible tracts for Kids
This trick or treat Bible tract asks the question what could be better than free candy? That is what Halloween is all about. Just dress up in a costume, say trick or treat and get free candy. What could be better than that? God’s love.
Panel 2 says: “God loves you. He sent his Son Jesus to earth to die for your sins so that you can have eternal life.
Panel 3 says: “That is the greatest and sweetest gift in all the world and all you have to do is accept it. Invite Jesus into your life and ask him to forgive your sins. Simply say this prayer and long after the candy is gone Jesus will still be by your side.
Panel 4: “Lord Jesus I know I have done wrong and need your help to do right. I believe that you died for my sins and that you are alive today. I want to be like you and I want you to be Lord of my life. Please forgive me. I invite you to live in my heart. I will obey you and live for you the rest of my life. There is space to write the name of your church or other message.
These are just two of the trick or treat Bible tracts for children that we’ve created. To see the entire line of Halloween tracts, visit our store and pray that God may use all of our efforts to build His kingdom and bring children into a relationship with Jesus.
Here are a few other resources worth checking out:
Simple Ways to Share the Gospel
Christians are all called to spread the Gospel to the whole world, but many assume that this kind of work is only for those who are called in the ministry of evangelization like the missionaries and the evangelists but Jesus calls each of us to spread the Good News.
During my teenage years, I felt like only evangelists were called to tell people the Good News. I thought that I could be a Christian without telling others about Christ. I felt that way despite the fact that I grew up in the church and my parents are both in the ministry of sharing God’s word. I still found it hard to share the Gospel, even to my closest friends and classmates. Looking back, I believed I was afraid to be rejected, to be ridiculed and to be the subject of bullying.
Later on, I found out that sharing God’s word is not a hard task at all. You don’t have to travel afar and share the Good News to strangers in a strange land, although, I highly salute all the commitment of our Missionaries, because as they say, mission is not only going across the ocean, most of the time it’s just across your street or even inside your home.
Today, I’ll share to you simple ways that I have been able to share Jesus with others, especially with my family, friends and neighbors.
Invite Them – Invite people to church especially during events and church celebrations like Christmas and Easter. Kids can also invite others during VBS and youth can invite each other to youth activities. Another wonderful opportunity is to invite others to a concert or musical, especially if you are involved.
Technology – Technology has been getting everyone connected, so why not use this medium to share Jesus to others. You can post verses or a story of how Christ has worked in your life on your social media or you can send a friend an email or a message of encouragement thru the word of God. With the vast variety of your audience, you can never know who needs an inspiring word. We are inviting you to join us in our #30DaysofBibleScripture. Click here for details and join us as we spread the word of God thru social media one Bible Scripture at a time.
Give a Gift – Who doesn’t want a present? Everyone loves a gift. So why not use this excuse to share Jesus to your friends and others. When you want to appreciate a colleague or a friend, why give him a Christian gift, or when you’re going to give a birthday gift, why not give a Christian book.
Gospel Tracts – I know it sounds old and traditional but tracts have been one of best tools in sharing the Word of God. Besides, as the world changes so is the design of the Gospel tracts. Here at Memory Cross, we design Gospel tracts that you will never be ashamed to share with others and that whoever receives it will surely find it amazing and unique enough to read the message. We design tracts for Mission Trips, tracts that are good for adults, tracts that will teach kids bible scriptures and stories and we even have cards for Special Occasions and Holidays. So next time, whether you are going on an outreach program, or you want to send cards to your loved ones or even you just want to say Thank You to the waiter who served you, try giving out Memory Cross Cards. You’ll be amaze how effective this piece of paper can be in spreading the Word of God in a fun and creative way.
Whether you choose to follow all of these simple steps or you opt even for just one, I urge you to pray for everyone who you might touch. Pray that God will reveal Himself to them and that your action will create an impact in their lives that will lead them to Christ. I believe, no one goes to heaven blindfolded. God will always find a way to reveal the gift of Salvation. Let us be a channel of God’s way love.
Lastly, for me the best way to share Jesus to others is to become a good example to others. Be the Christian that God wants you to be and live a life that will shine the love of God. Who knows, your life is the only bible that others get to read.
How about you, how do you share Jesus to others? Care to share your tips and ways below?
Memory Cross has a new Halloween Gospel tract for children that makes evangelism simple.
Halloween is the only day of the year when children knock on your door and ask for a treat. With this new Halloween Gospel Tract for children you’ll not only give them something that is really “cool” but let them know that God loves them. Kids love candy, but candy won’t change anyone’s life, at least not for the better, but Jesus can. Here are some interesting statistics:
- Eighty two percent of people would consider visiting a church if asked.
- Ninety two percent (92%) of church members never invite one person in a given year.
- Two thirds of people are willing to receive information about a local church.
- Most people come to church because of a personal invitation.
Memory Cross’ new Halloween tract is a creative way to share the Good News with children while inviting the parents to visit your church. The copy on each panel is shown below.
As you can see this evangelism tract for Halloween lets children know that God loves them, has a plan for their life and wants them to live a full and abundant life. On the last panel there is a space for to write in the name and address of your church and a link in case children or adults want to know more about following Jesus.
As Christians Jesus commanded us to go and make disciples. The first step is telling people about Jesus. In America 92% of people do not share the Gospel nor invite even one person to church. At Halloween if you have 25 kids knock on your door, you can let 25 children know that Jesus loves them and invite them to church.
Does handing out a Halloween tract make a difference? We are called to sow the seed. God is the one that makes it grow but every year we receive stories of children who have asked Jesus into their hearts and adults who decided to start visiting a church. You never know how God is working in someone’s life. The video below is one person’s story of how an act of kindness and tract changed her life, the life of her husband and those of their friends.
The evangelism tract for children can be used for trick or treat or trunk or treat. Either way it is a simple way to share the Gospel that children will appreciate receiving.
This is one of several Halloween Gospel tracts Memory Cross has created to share God’s love with children. They can be ordered below or by visiting our website where you’ll find our other Halloween Gospel tracts and order a free sample pack. You’ll pay $3.00 to help cover the cost of shipping.
Halloween is a tremendous opportunity to reach children with the Gospel and bring new families into your church. “Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” – Matthew 28:19.
I just finished reading an article in the Layman titled “Presbyterian Evangelism? Maybe $50 bills in every bulletin would work.” The article can be summed up by Emily Williams who is a young adult advisory delegate. She said “we’re not suppose to preach outside the church. Our resources are better spent on deeds not words. If we’re worried about filling pews, just put a $50 bill en every bulletin.” The full article can be read here.
I’m not downing Emily. I don’t personally know her but the feelings she expressed are echoed by Christians in every major denomination, who are all seeing declines in their membership. I don’t want to make the article about membership. We have a tendency to get caught up in membership and growth instead of disciples and relationships. Jesus did not call us to grow large churches but he did call us to go into all the world and make disciples. It is hard to accomplish that goal if we’re not presenting the Gospel and inviting people to church.
Here are some interesting statistics from back to church:
- “Eighty-two percent of the unchurched are at least somewhat likely to attend church if invited.” –Dr. Thom Rainer, The Unchurched Next Door
- “Only two percent of church members invite an unchurched person to church. Ninety-eighty percent of church-goers never extend an invitation in a given year.” –Dr Thom Rainer, The Unchurched Next Door
- “A study including more than 15,000 adults revealed that about two-thirds are willing to receive information about a local church from a family member and 56 percent from a friend or neighbor. The message is clear that the unchurched are open to conversations about church.” – Philip Nation, LifeWay Research
- “Four percent of formerly churched adults are actively looking for a church to attend regularly (other than their previous church). Six percent would prefer to resume attending regularly in the same church they had attended. The largest group, 62 percent, is not actively looking but is open to the idea of attending church regularly again.”–Scott McConnell, LifeWay Research
- “Clearly we can encourage Christians to pray that the unchurched would sense God calling them back, but God works through His people.” “The survey showed that many would respond to an invitation from a friend or acquaintance (41 percent), their children (25 percent) or an adult family member (25 percent).” –Scott McConnell, LifeWay Research
- “The issue of affinity also surfaced in the responses. Thirty–five percent indicated that they would be inspired to attend church ‘if I knew there were people like me there.’” –Scott McConnell, LifeWay Research
- “Much to the surprise of the ‘Chicken Little’ crowd, people are still going to church. And more people would attend if given one simple thing—an invitation.” – Philip Nation, LifeWay Research
Clearly people in America are still open to attending church and there are more evangelism resources available than ever before. Here are a few you should check out:
- Back to church Sunday September 18th is the largest organized outreach event. Could your church get involved?
- Outreach.com. They have everything a church could ever want to reach out to the community: direct mail postcards to existing and people who have recently moved to the area, banners, signs, door hangers. The list goes on and their pricing is very reasonable. Could your church order a few door hangers and pass them out in the neighborhood? They have a newsletter that gives all kids of ideas for your church to reach their community. Could you sign up for it? (at the bottom of their home page). If you are on Facebook, like their page and visit it on a regular basis.
- Evangelism Coach offers personal and church resources to help share your faith.
- Church Marketing Sucks – One of my favorite names because it is so true at least in America. They have marketing articles, ebooks, podcasts all designed to help churches do a better job of making disciples.
- Memory Cross – Provides effective Gospel tracts for children and adults. Tracts that people actually are thankful to receive, will keep and read. Our message really is GOOD NEWS! Why not share it in a engaging way? You can order a free sample pack by clicking here. Enter the code “new” and receive the shipping free also. No obligation, simply the best way to share the Gospel using print.
There so many ways to help your friends move into a relationship with Jesus. If you are on Facebook, what’s wrong with sharing a Scripture that means something to you once a week or posting what your church is doing or sending a personal message inviting them to church? As the video shows one small act can have life a life changing impact.
Christians have never had so many resources available to share their faith, yet in America evangelism and outreach is on the decline. Why?
I’ve thought about that for years and here is the unfortunate reality, in my opinion. We are SO busy we don’t allow the Holy Spirit time to transform our lives. We are like the seed that fell among the thorns in Matthew 13. We hear the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.
In Revelation 3:16 Jesus says: “But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!”
In America to many Christians have become lukewarm. We attend church but don’t allow the power of God to overwhelm out lives. We don’t experience God’s amazing love in our lives. We don’t experience joy, peace, patience, kindness.
Jesus wants passionate followers. If your life has been transformed from one of sin and self centeredness, of one of anger and frustration, or no hope into a relationship with Jesus where you experience his love and power, then you’ll want to tell other people. God’s relationship becomes one of not good news but Great News and something you can’t help but sharing with others.
As your life changes it will have an effect on the people around you. Your friends and family will see a difference. You should have excitement in your life. Paul, who was one of the early apostles was beat, whipped and thrown in jail for talking about Jesus, yet in jail he sang songs of praise to his God.
That is the kind of life God wants you to experience. If you want to know more check out Frances Chan’s book, Crazy Love.
Romanian Gospel tracts for children now available
Memory Cross has a new Romanian Gospel tract for children that is written in Romanian and English. It is based on verses from the book of Romans and is designed to walk kids through God’s plan of salvation. The card is written in English and Romanian to create a way for people going on a mission trip to communicate the Gospel with the children of Romania.
The image shows what each panel looks like.
The Romanian Memory Cross card consists of four panels that make a never ending loop. The unique design encourages children to keep the card and continue to read it after the mission trip is over, helping to instill Gods message into their hearts and minds.
The Romanian Gospel tracts pack easily in a suite case and can be used as a craft activity. The video below shows how the card folds.
Memory Cross also makes Gospel tracts in the following languages: Spanish, French, Haitian Creole and a wordless version. There is an option to to translate any existing tract, Bible story card or Scripture memory card into any language.
Memory Cross makes a variety of cards using this same unique design. They teach children Bible stories, help them memorize Scripture and share the Gospel and have been used domestically and taken all over the world on mission trips.
Organizations such as The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Child Evangelism Fellowship, and LifeWay have used this design to cards that engage children and adults.